Sunday, April 23, 2017

The Digital Humanities SharkTank

For our class we had to exhibit what we wanted to do our final project on. While looking into many different classmates projects they were very interesting. Two stood out to me the most. The first was an exhibit by Jack Shirk. Shirk was looking into the different influencers of social media.
How he explained the different types of Influencers, in my mind I could think of different people who belong in those categories.

The next one that stuck out to me was done by Chris Carder. Carder focused on how different forms of artificial intelligence could find themselves into the classroom.


It is interesting that after talking to Carder how different forms of AI could really help humans learn in a different way. I think that this would only work at the High School/College level. Overall I was very interested in his thoughts on AI in the classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment